Feel Good Friday is a regular series to give you a smile, a chuckle, or a nugget of wisdom to get your weekend off on the right foot!
We’re leaning toward left handed, but he still goes back and forth quite regularly. I’m left handed (at least partially—I do the important stuff like writing and eating with my left, everything else with my right), so if he turns out to be too he’ll be in good company!
While I wait to see if my son’s going to claim the awesome identity that is Lefty, I’ll share these fun facts about being left handed.
8 Interesting Facts About Being Left Handed
1. Lefties are generally more creative.
2. Four of the last seven U.S. presidents were left handed. (President Obama, Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush, and Gerald Ford).
3. We lefties are often better at multi-tasking than right-handed people.
4. But at the same time, left-handed folks have more trouble processing their emotions.
5. People used to believe being left handed was a mark of the devil.
6. Women who give birth after the age of 40 are more likely to have left-handed children.
7. Lefties are more prone to allergies and asthma.
8. Famous lefties include Leonardo Da Vinci, Benjamin Franklin, Henry Ford, Angelina Jolie, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and Jon Stewart.