As summer officially comes to an end and back-to-school time begins, parents are collectively letting out a sigh—partly of relief, but mostly of sadness.
For those who are mourning the last days of summer, I offer my condolences in the form of all things autumn: crisp air, gorgeous leaves, pumpkin treats, and crunchy apples, to name a few.
Shake off the end-of-summer blues and get into the spirit of fall with these 10 fun and creative apple crafts for kids.
And if that isn’t enough to cheer you up, how about I throw in a HUGE giveaway too—for a whopping $500!
Check out the crafts below and then follow the instructions to enter to win the big bucks!
10 Awesome Apple Crafts for Kids—Plus a HUGE Giveaway!
1. Apple Tree Kids Craft | I Heart Crafty Things
2. Apple Pie Scented Play Dough | Juggling Act Mama
3. Yarn Apple Craft | Hands On As We Grow
4. Apple Stamps Using a Toilet Paper Roll | Crafty Morning
5. Tissue Paper Apple Kid Craft | Glued to My Crafts
6. Apple Suncatchers | Fireflies and Mud Pies
7. Pool Noodle Apple Stamps | Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
8. Stuffed Paper Apples | Buggy and Buddy
9. Quick & Easy Apple Paper Plate Craft | My Joy Filled Life
10. Back to School Button Apple Craft | Laura’s Crafty Life
$500 Cash Giveaway
I’m teaming up with a fabulous group of family-friendly bloggers for a fall giveaway of $500—paid to one winner via Paypal. The giveaway will run from August 24 through September 25. This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18 years or older to win. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
Enter via the Rafflecopter form below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t miss these other fall-inspired recipes and activities for kids!